Whether for corporate events, private parties or wedding receptions, Atlanta offers literally hundreds of fantastic venue options. We scoured for some of the top venues and selected the following for their unique characteristics:
1. The Georgian Terrace - Most Iconic: Known for it's elegant architecture, sparkling chandeliers and location across from the exquisite Fox Theatre, the Georgian Terrace offers iconic Southern hospitality and warm customer service. From the historic Grand Ballroom to the intimate Mitchell Room, there is an option to accommodate as few as 25 or as many as 280 guests. For more information click here.
2. Park Tavern in Piedmont Park - Most Scenic: Chosen as one of the top venues by The Knot subscribers, Park Tavern offers accessibility to Atlanta's iconic Piedmont Park. Views of the Atlanta skyline and beautiful green space provide a "free of charge" backdrop to any reception or special event. $$ - Affordable. For more information click here.
3. Atlanta History Center - Most "Informative" : With it's recent renovation, easy parking and perfect central location, the Atlanta History Center offers ample space for receptions and events. Plus there is the added bonus of the free history lesson while guests mingle and wait! Capacity 300+ guests. For more information click here.
4. Flourish Atlanta - Most Flexible: Flourish is one of the newer venues in Atlanta. It offers easy ground-level load in, flexible floor space, great parking and an ideal location in the heart of Buckhead. In addition, Flourish works exclusively with the award-winning team at Legendary Events. As vendors we have always found this location to be superb for ease of space accessibility and would highly recommend it for large events. For more information, please visit their site.
5. Rhodes Hall - Most Intimate: With a maximum capacity for 100 guests, Rhodes Hall is a historic gem most appropriate for more intimate gatherings. Sometimes referred to as the “castle on Peachtree,” Rhodes Hall is a house museum and an award winning venue. Since 2012, they have been honored to receive the "Brides Choice Award". It is an ideal setting for dinner parties, events and wedding receptions. For more information, visit their site.
For more venue options, we also recommend visiting EVENTup or Here Comes the Guide. Of course, if you are searching for music options, reach out to us at CourtneyReneeJazz@gmail.com or call / text 304-981-1939!